No matter the application, the MD655/MD655G digital mobile radios are compact and user-friendly, making them your reliable companion for in-vehicle or desktop communications. As well as outstanding voice-quality and reliability, the MD655/MD655G excels through its simple operation via handheld microphone.
Perfectly formed and user friendly, the Hytera MD655 mobile digital radio is a reliable companion for secure communication. Operated on a desktop or mounted in a vehicle, the MD655 excels through its simple operation via the handheld microphone.
Request the MD655(G) variant for GPS.
Intuitive operation The MD655/MD655G is operated solely via the handheld microphone, which contains all necessary buttons, as well as an LC display. Two of the five buttons serve as function keys, available to be assigned to separate functions by the user. For different installation options, the handheld microphone is optionally available in 2.2m or 6m cable length. Compact design The MD655/MD655G excels through its stylish and particularly compact design. With dimensions of just 165 x 46 x 140 mm, and a weight of just 1050g, the MD665/MD655G can be used in a multitude of ways to benefit the individual user.
Various installation options
With its operation via handheld microphone, the MD655/MD655G can be installed anywhere within a vehicle. Thanks to Hytera's wide selection of cable lengths, this mobile radio can be placed in whichever location is optimal for you.
Adaptable transmitting power
Programming the MD655/MD655G allows transmitting power to be increased from 1 W up to 25 W.
Analogue and digital mobile radio (dual mode)
With the MD655/MD655G, it's possible to configure both analogue and digital channels. This enables quick and easy movement between analogue and digital modes.
Improved utilization of the frequency spectrum
Thanks to Hytera Pseudo Trunking and the TDMA procedure, the MD655/MD655G allows the available bandwidth to be assigned to twice the number of channels. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Thanks to the expansion interface, the range of functions powered by the MD655/MD655G can be increased. Accessories and applications, developed by partners, can also be connected to this interface.
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP54 and MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre programmable message)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption(optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- True two slot in DMO
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Analogue & Digital Emergency