The MD785/MD785G mobile radios offer versatile digital functions that allow the exchange of information in all manner of situations, improving operations and incident response rates with their ergonomic design, easy to operate interface and remarkable quality, the MD785/MD785G are the ideal solution for in-vehicle or desktop communication requirements.
With many versatile voice and data services the Hytera MD785 digital mobile radio offers an intuitive user interface and remarkable build quality. Ideal for desktop or in vehicle installations, the MD785 delivers professional communication in a mobile unit.
Request the MD785(G) variant for GPS.
Excellent voice transmission
Thanks to the simultaneous application of narrowband codecs and digital error correction, the MD785/MD785G offers outstanding audio quality, even in loud environments and at boundary regions of radio coverage.
Supports digital and analogue operating modes
The MD785/MD785G operates in both analogue and digital modes, and is compatible / with analogue radio systems, ensuring a smooth and seamless migration between the two technologies. Along with conventional DMR (DMR Tier II), the radio also supports analogue trunked radio as per MPT1327 and DMR (Tier III) trunked radio. In addition, it can be used with Hytera XPT systems.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum
Thanks to the TDMA process, the MD785/MD785G enables you to assign the available bandwidth with double channel capacity. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity. Reliability and quality The MD785/MD785G complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards, and meets the IP54 degree of protection. Because of this, a high degree of reliability is ensured, even in harsh environments.
As well as traditional communication functions, the MD785/MD785G features numerous digital and optional services, including text messages, GPS location determination and a lone worker function (MD785G only).
Thanks to interface expansion, the wide range of functionality offered by the MD785/MD785G can be increased further, through programmable key functions. Accessories and applications developed by Hytera partners can be connected to this interface with ease.
Intuitive interface and key guidance
The high-resolution LCD screen offers a clear display, even under di‑cult light conditions. The large keyboard and ergonomic programmable keys facilitate efficient and productive communication.
Keep your device updated with the latest software via your Hytera dealer to access the latest features, or update with chargeable licenses to access Tier III trunking and enhanced encryption.
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP54 and MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message and editable message)
- DMR services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone , HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Multi-language menu display
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Analogue & Digital Emergency