Hytera PD715 ATEX
Two-way radios are productivity tools for many professionals. For those who work in environments with explosive gas and combustible dusts, safety is paramount. Use of regular radios could be unsafe. Hytera understands the challenges faced by professionals working in hazardous environments. Dedicated to designing and delivering innovative intrinsically-safe communications solutions, Hytera launched the PD715Ex and PD795Ex, two portable DMR radios that comply with the world's strictest safety standards.
Environmentally Safe and High Reliability
Hytera PD715Ex is designed to meet the strict requirements of European ATEX and North American FM standards. With certifications for ATEX, IECEX, the latest FM and CSA specifications, this radio works safely in most hazardous environments even with the presence of hydrogen and dust particles. The overall design complies with the latest American Military Standard-MIL-STD-810G which means it can stand the harshest environments such as high / low temperatures, high humidity, vibration and shock.
Hytera PD715Ex provides a dedicated emergency button. In the case of any accident, a press on the orange emergency button will trigger an alarm and initiate a voice call to a pre-programmed work fellow or group. Built-in man-down, GPS and lone-worker functions are also available with the digital portables.
High audio quality and assured communication based on DMR Tech
Benefiting from the advantages of DMR digital technology, PD715Ex provides superior audio quality and stable communication performance with 40% less battery consumption when compared with analogue radios. DMR radios provide better communication quality, enhanced privacy and reduce overall equipment costs.
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- ATEX: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 (Gas); II 2D Ex ib IIIC T120 IP5X (Dust); I M2 Ex ib (mining)
- FM: Class I, Zone 1 AEX/Ex ib IIC T4 ; Class II, III Div1, Group E, F, G T120 ; -20 <= Ta<=50
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (standard)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre programmable message and editable message)
- Remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert.
- Man-down (standard)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Channel Change Voice Notication
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text messaging
- Home screen dial
- Multi-language menu display
- Power on & o‑ user logo programming
- Analogue & Digital Emergency