Hytera PD795 ATEX
Offering safe, reliable communications, the Hytera PD795 Ex handheld digital radio with screen and full keypad has been designed to meet the European Atex directives, FM standards and IEC standards, perfect for tough environments that require advanced, intrinsically-safe devices.
Besides meeting the requirements of the European ATEX and IEC Directives, as well as the North-American FM standard, these two-way radios are compliant with the MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F/G standard and are dust and water-resistant to protection class IP67. Both radios are therefore rugged and long lasting to keep up with you in tough conditions.
The use of batteries or accessory components with a lower level of protection automatically triggers an alarm so that errors of this type cannot occur. A full intrinsically safe accessory portfolio is available to improve your user experience.
The PD795 Ex batteries are encapsulated, so that all internal switches are protected from, and sealed against hazardous explosive gases and dust particles.
High-strength LCD protective cover (PD795 Ex)
The high-strength LCD protective cover is extremely scratch-resistant and can even withstand being struck by a 1-kg hammer.
Innovative battery latch
The patented battery locking system ensures that if the radio falls onto a hard surface, the battery cannot detach.
Integrated GPS as standard
The integral GPS module means that both radios are able to send location data to a dispatcher system. Dispatchers can evaluate this information and use functions such as geofencing, radio localisation and GPS tracking to improve safety and wellbeing.
Upgradeable software future proofs your purchase an enables further updates. Access enhanced encryption and Hytera DMR Trunking (Tier III) via chargeable licenses.
In-built safety features
As well as GPS location services, both radios also offer lone worker, man down and emergency mode to help safeguard the workforce.
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- ATEX: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 (Gas); II 2D Ex ib IIIC T120 IP5X (Dust); I M2 Ex ib (mining)
- FM: Class I, Zone 1 AEX/Ex ib IIC T4 ; Class II, III Div1, Group E, F, G T120 ; -20 <= Ta<=50
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (standard)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre programmable message and editable message)
- Remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert.
- Man-down (standard)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Channel Change Voice Notication
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text messaging
- Home screen dial
- Multi-language menu display
- Power on & o‑ user logo programming
- Analogue & Digital Emergency