The RD965 is Hytera's first digital/analogue repeater for outdoor use that is compatible with the DMR standard. Thanks to its compact design, the device can be used in a number of application scenarios, whether carried on your back, mounted on a wall or installed in an equipment rack.
The GPS module enables emergency control rooms to monitor the location of a small radio network in real-time if the repeater is being used as a mobile unit.
Small backup battery (optional)
The 10 Ah lithium-ion battery can support at least eight hours of operation at a duty cycle of 50% and boasts a high transmitting power as an emergency power supply, for outdoor operation and mobile use. RD965 is compatible with the SMBus 1.1 standard and can monitor battery statuses, such as the estimated remaining capacity. Intelligent charging management enables the battery to be charged automatically for later use. The three-stage battery protection enhances the safety and reliability of the charging process.
Repeater diagnostics and control system
Using a PC-based application, it is possible to monitor, diagnose, and control remote repeaters (via the IP interface with a network connected) and local repeaters (via USB port). Hytera's RDAC software supports network access at multiple points and enables the administrator to monitor two-way radios registered in the DMR radio network.
Voice input/output via dual timeslots
The device supports voice input and output via dual timeslots in digital mode and enables users to continuously record conversations.
By connecting geographically distributed repeaters that run at the same or different frequencies to form an IP-based and location-independent wireless communication network, mobile radios can use voice and data services even when in roaming mode. The RD965 can be used with the RD985 in a repeater network.
- “Slim and portable device measuring only 42mm and less than 5kg in weight”
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1W to 10W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Supports operation in analogue and digital mode with auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- IP67 Protection, Compatible with the IP67, the device can operate properly under full immersion test
- Supports optional internal mini duplexer (see accessories)
- IP site connect (digital mode only) (optional)
- Supports optional external 10Ah Li-Ion battery offering at least 8 hours on a 50% duty cycle at high TX power
- Remote diagnostics alarms and control (RADC)