Slim and lightweight, the Hytera X1e handheld digital radio offers the perfect combination of ruggedness, versatility and refined design to enable covert communications.
With its slim design at a depth of only 20 mm, you can store the X1e unnoticed inside jacket pockets and, at just 240g, it is barely heavier than a common smartphone.
The X1e meets all the requirements of the open ETSI DMR standard, as well as MIL810-C/D/E/F/G and an IP67 degree of protection. Thus, this device oers excellent features, even in tough operation conditions.
Excellent voice quality
With the combined application of the narrowband codec and digital technologies, the X1e delivers excellent voice quality, even in loud environments and in peripheral areas of radio coverage.
Supports Hytera Bluetooth headsets
Wireless audio accessories from Hytera can be connected directly to the X1e. As such, the radio can be carried and operated conveniently without having to route cables through the clothing.
With the X1e, you communicate securely thanks to digital encryption for voice and data using the encryption algorithm ARC4 (40 bit) in accordance with DMRA or with the optional algorithms AES128 and AES256 (128 and 256 bit).
Improved utilization of the frequency spectrum
Thanks to the TDMA process, the X1e allows an assignment of the available bandwidth with double channel capacity. This has a clear mitigating eect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Upgradeable software makes the use of new features possible. By altering the ‑rmware-software, other digital and analogue operating modes can be enabled, without the need for purchasing a new radio device.
Utilise the X1e in a Hytera XPT or Digital Trunking (Tier III) system to bene‑t from the advanced features across a larger, intelligent network. Chargeable licences apply.
- Up to 32 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel)
- MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (standard)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
- DMR Functions (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Man-down (standard)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 Tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- One touch call/text message
- Integral Bluetooth
- Analogue & Digital Emergency